St. Martin Airport Plaza has been developed by St. Martin Airport Plaza, LLC,
a wholly owned subsidiary of the St. Martin Land Company.
St. Martin Land Company, the parent company of St. Martin Airport Plaza, LLC, is an Iowa business formed in 1905 by a small group of adventuresome entrepreneurs, many of whom lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and the surrounding area.
The purpose of the formation of St. Martin Land Company was to purchase land in St. Martin Parish, Louisiana. True to its heritage, the Company still owns much of the initial land purchased by its founders in Louisiana, and counts may descendents of the founders as current shareholders.
However, over the last 100 years, the Company has diversified its investments from its initial real estate holdings in Louisiana. The Company now holds a mixture of real estate and non-real estate assets. Its real estate assets currently include commercial, residential, agricultural, timber, mineral, and recreational properties in Louisiana, Iowa, and several other states. The Company primarily invests for the long-term benefit of its shareholders, with a focus on income-producing assets.
The developers of this project, St. Martin Airport Plaza, LLC, are proud to be a part of the Eastern Iowa Technology Corridor's growth, leveraging this exciting, highly visible location to provide space to new and growing businesses.